Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 2: Where I Want to Be In 10 Years


One thing I want to stay the same no matter is my friends. I would go berserk without one of the Fab Five of  our group.  Just a year ago Hunter and Carolina got on my nerves so bad. Then we lived together a while in Seattle and things just clicked. 

I want to have my own children but who knows what God has planned for me in that department because I'm already a mom to precocious 3 year old. But eventually she needs a sibling.

I'll be married by then. I don't think we will move But he is a pastor so we may have to from time to time. I will always return home though.

I want to be as healthy as I am now. I would love to be running marathons and such. I want to someday do a triathlon but that maybe pushing my limits too much. But we will see how that goes. 

That's pretty much it for my 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment