Monday, May 12, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 15: Fünfzehn



  1. I have let go of the past. I haven't forgotten it but I have let it go.
  2. I have helped many people along the way in my healing journey.
  3. I have discovered my creative side.
  4. I am not afraid to show my scars inside and out.
  5. I am a mom to a wonderful little girl that runs away with my heart every day.
  6. I have stuck with running even when I was alone.
  7. I have learned to do the hobbies I love and wanted to learn.
  8. I love my hair! It usually does what I want it to do.
  9. My body is pretty flexible.
  10. I have the ability to say no.
  11. I only take so much then I call people out on their bullshit.
  12. My handwriting
  13. Seeing the world is being accomplished!
  14. I am learning that Christmas is wayyyyy better than Halloween.
  15. I am learning how to cook all kinds of yummy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment