Monday, May 12, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 16: My 1st Mother's Day


It was an amazing day for me! One I wasn't prepare or expecting. I woke up to my phone going off around 6 AM with Wayne telling me he was coming upstairs (I live with my sister still) and that I had better be decent. I, of course, wasn't.

He brought McDonald's and Faith brought me presents, cards, flowers and a balloon. My present was a Pandora bracelet. This one is the one I have been wanting. This is the complete silver one. The one I had been wearing was leather. This is gorgeous! I love the mommy charm he bought and the Fairy and Faith one.

We had a special mother's tea after church and it was fantastic. I loved it more than I thought I would. I definitely believe that being a mom is well worth all the grime, gripe, and grinds on the nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment