Saturday, July 26, 2014

Growing Up

I never thought I would be this happy...

I have had miscarriage since getting married, but we are going stronger than ever. Wayne and I were both shocked to learn that I had a miscarriage. (Thanks body I blessed out Clear Blue for nothing.) We stood around a day talking about it and crying. But after a friend told me to give myself a just a day to complain and cry about it I felt better, because that's exactly what I did. (Thank you +Odette). I am only writing about it here to let people know. When people bring it up now I no longer hurt or pine for them to talk about it. 

Wayne and I have moved on and we have fixed our focus on more important things. People think we are being insensitive to people who are infertile or have multiple miscarriage. What they don't understand is that this is my third one, but it is my first one with Wayne. So for what anyone knows I may not be able to give birth to children. But that isn't stopping me from being a mom. 


This little one is what makes me world stop instantly. Cry, laugh, coo or say Mama... My world stops so I can listen more carefully. She is funny because she doesn't take to normal things. Her friend Eloise makes her giggle and laugh more and more. We love spending time with Aunt MayAn Uncle Fankie and Elloee. 

As for me and Wayne. We have been decorating our new house and preparing for everything. We have two dates a week. It feels good to finally find where I belong. I no longer feel like an outsider trying to fit in with everyone. I just fit. Thank God for everything you have given me. I know how blessed I am. 

I mean hello, Erica and Mary Ann have me cleaning house... Who would have thought?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this helpful information shared in this post.i read this post and it is very useful article. To get more information cheap medicine shop in usa from Best online Drugstore.

    ReplyDelete