Saturday, June 14, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 30: Then, Now, and Soon


Dear 15 year old self:

You really don't have it so bad. Sure you go to all girls school but it's not so bad I promise. We did good only inhaling once on the weed. Bad job on picking up smoking though. And eh on the drinking. It's not terrible like the smoking was on us.

Don't worry about the acne scars trust me there will be other scars to come that are far worse and way more embarrassing. I'm glad that you made it. And seriously grades don't make the person.


Dear me:

I know I give you a hard time on yourself all the time. But in order to be where we are now I had to be. We've come a long way in the past two years, got away from him, stop smoking, and got a better job. You have gotten over the miscarriage and the scariness of being alone. Now you are married, have a precious daughter and are building a new house. You exercise and attempt to eat right and you are finally hanging out with a good crowd.


Dear future me:

Well you have done the best you can. You've cried, screamed, and laughed. Don't stop dreaming and believing in things. Move on through life with the spirit of being 20 again. Yes you have fine lines and have babies and children that keep you from a nice clean house that was built 15 years ago but hey that's life. You wanted it like I want it. Lol just remember who to keep first and love Wayne with the rest of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment