Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 20: Who We Are



Sometimes to get what you want the most, you have to do what you want the least.



I love the person I’ve become, because I fought to become her.



You know life is worth the struggle when you look back on what you lost and realize what you have now is way better than before.



The thing is, you make me happy. You walked in when it seemed like the rest of the world walked out. You were there, you are there. I never need to pretend when I’m around you, when I’m talking, when I’m with you. You’re hilarious; you make me laugh all the time. You seem to pick up when something’s wrong before everyone else does and you know exactly what to say to make it all okay, and even if it’s only for a little while, it helps. The thing is, I love you. Thank you for everything.


Crazy around my friends. Classy around guys. A freak around my family, but at a complete loss for words around you.


A woman's strength isn't just about how much she can handle before she breaks. It's about how much she must handle after she's broken.


She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future - Proverbs 31:25


Where there is great love there are always miracles - Willa Cather


If God is all you have, you have all you need. - John 14:8


A girl expecting rescue never learns to save herself. - The Forgotten Garden


If you continuously compete with others, you become bitter, but if you continuously compete with yourself, you become better.


Your circle of friends must match your own aspirations and dreams, or you will find little support when you need it most. -Leon Brown


Pain doesn't just show up in our lives for no reason. It's a sign that something in our lives needs to change.


We all carry these things inside that no one else can see. They hold us down like anchors, they drown us out at sea.


Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.


Selfish people lose  so much in life, because even when they realize they are wrong, they don't know how to ask for forgiveness or show regrets.


Be thankful for all the trouble you don't have.


I loved you at your darkest. - Romans 5:8


"She turner her can'ts into cans and her dreams into plans."

No comments:

Post a Comment