Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 24: Doors Open







Tired with no sleep for over 38 hours and I get asked if I want to work the night shift. I told them no that I was turning in my two weeks notice.

I was scared to death because I worked out that notice not knowing where I was going to go. The reality that I just walked away from a management job scared me. I called my grandfather I had just met a few months before for the first time.

"Lillian, you did the right thing if it was interfering with your health."

I still didn't feel good about it. I prayed with my Pappie as he prayed to show me where I truly should be.

I went to pick Carolina and Hunter up from work and boom. Madame asked to speak with me.

"Hunter said you have a psychology degree and human resources degree."

My world flipped right back into place. I remember walking out and calling Pappie and he prayed again this time Thanking God for the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment