Friday, June 6, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 27: You Gotta Have Faith





First I have to explain about the above picture... She was chasing a duck after the reception today and all I could think about was something very inappropriate.... +Bridgitte will appreciate this.

WARNING LANGUAGE!



So at any rate Faith means the world to me. First God lives in my heart, Wayne is most of my heart, then there is Faith, and the rest of my family. 

Faith was so unexpected in my life. She showed Wayne that he need to work in his life and not think he had everything made just because he was a preacher. He is interesting man and so his daughter is just as curious. I may be blood related to her in some way even though she is not mine but in my heart she is completely mine.

I love her curiosity and her little ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment