Sunday, August 3, 2014

It's Written in the Sand

It's something that has taken over my cousins, friends and other family members... The planner addictions. And just let me stand up and say, "Hi my name is Lillian and I have a planner addiction too."

Yes I managed to save up enough for my planner. I waited for a long time thinking I wouldn't get sucked into the madness but I did. I use it wayyy more than I thought I would. I am enjoying looking around online for different things to put in my planner. I am an odd ball and I like a more whimsical planner.

When I say whimsical, I mean it. I have quotes about mermaids, fairies, Secret Gardens, Disney etc. I love it. It's one of my favorite things I have ever bought myself. I look forward to looking in it and planning each day.

One of the things I was so excited was my charm for my planner. It looks like this one; Compass Planner Charm. Yes my planner has that much of a theme going with it.

Now when I purchase my planner. I got the Mermaid cover one. I love it! I told them I wanted mine more blue-purple (Erin Condren Website calls it Iris).




Also from the Erin Condren website I purchased:





I loved these extras I purchased but the other extra is my absolute favorite... 

My second cover...


I love it in ways I cannot describe. It just the red roses that I just adore. 

I really haven't bought to many things though. 

The stickers I have bought have been from Walmart, Target, Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Dollar Tree, and Dollar General. And the places from online are Smile Makers, Oriental Trading, and Stickers Galore.

As far as Washi Tape goes:
















Yes I went washi crazy but I am not alone at all.

As far as other things that I have bought:




I will update everyone as my planner changes and grows with me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment