Sunday, August 17, 2014

Through the Wires to My Head

My music + Shuffle + Plus Why = Whacky Fun

I Don't Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sisters


Nothing like some Just Dance with the neighborhood. Seriously this song is very hard to get a 5 on and let me tell I was freaking determined to do just that. I now can do it without the game. Plus it's one of the those feel good song. The kind where you roll the top down and just sing like you are on the open road. 


I Melt - Rascal Flatts



I know what this song is finally talking about because that's how I feel about Wayne. It's not just sex with us. It's the coy looks across the room. It's watching him sing while cooking. It's me talking about Harry Potter to him that means the world to us. It's our own little world. It's the feeling of throwing the gaming sole in the goodwill and grinning at each other from the sheets. Trust me, I melt. 


Work - The Saturdays


First of all this song reminds me that I am worth working for in a relationship. Not as a wife because that's ridiculous. I want him to work at our relationship. Thank heavens Wayne does. He counsels people before they get married so it's a good thing he knows how to work a relationship.


City Love - John Mayer


Growing up in some of the biggest cities in the US I understand this song. "Falling asleep to the sounds of sirens." That line is so true! I am glad I found love in the mountains above the city. It's amazing. No city glossy magazine for us.


Paulette



Paulette gave me this song. It was wrote for her and Clairé's relationship. It is amazing. The guy might be a douche but the songs he wrote for them are amazing. 



A Little Bit - Jessica Simpson


As far as this song being inspirational. I work out to it. But realizing that I as I listen to it. It's basically another work for the relationship. Hm I think I am finding a trend in my music. 


On and On - Chasen


This song inspires me to remind myself of Joyce Meyer's words, "Want to confuse the enemy when you have the biggest problem you’ve ever had in your life? Instead of worrying—worship, sing, praise and give thanks to God. Then watch and see what happens in your life." It is very true! 



Clairé



I was amazed by these songs. I will admit the Paulette's song is slightly better. But both of these are amazing. Even if Paulette and Clairé's relationship is over. But they have a friendship that no one can touch. 


Venus - Bananarama 



This song reminds me to put for the extra effort to show stopping gorgeous! Both Wayne and I love this song. I love working out to it and getting ready to it. Cat fight ready is what I call it. 


Paralyze - Tila Tequila 



I do not know if this song really inspires me. It just reminds me to calm down when I am upset. It does remind me of my past relationships. Not that it's something I want to remember. 


Skips ~ Not Fragile - Christina Grimmie and Familiar Taste of Poison - Halestorm

No comments:

Post a Comment