Monday, August 18, 2014

Tea Time Tink

It's a typical Monday here at my house...


  1. Get up
  2. Shower
  3. Get dressed
  4. Eat
  5. Get Faith ready for the day
  6. Errands for the house
  7. Errands for Faith
  8. Errands for myself
  9. Errands for Wayne
  10. Errands for the church
  11. Answer my text messages....
HOLY CRAPOLA!!!! 

"Omg Wayne does this say what I think it says?!?!" "Yes it does!" 
-Insert squealing conversation and wreckless driving on my part-

  1. Arrive at airport
  2. Squeal some more
  3. Cry
  4. Squeeze
  5. Squeal some more
Hunter is home! It is unreal how excited I was to see her. It has been way too long! Seriously like this is worse than London. Maybe it's because we had a whole year together between the two where Hunter was the one that I could go to keep me sane. She always gives level headed advice. 

Anyhow, she is only here for two nights because they have tickets and passes to go see One Direction in Nashville. Regardless of the reason, I am so excited to see her office light lit up tonight. Seeing that sight really makes me happy. It also makes me realize that she inspires me to go after my dreams and passions. Hello she just got promoted at Disney! 

Saying that I am proud of her doesn't cover it. Hunter deserves this more than anyone I know. Sure she has a few bucks in the bank but is that really so bad when she has a heart of gold? No it's not. It's one of those things where if you think she is bad, I don't care to know you. 

That about sums up my day. It was a day filled with many blessings. 




No comments:

Post a Comment